All 11 art Reviews

Gold and Ivory Gold and Ivory

I like your human figure study, it reminds me of final fantasy body type, this one is really inventive! greetings

Toxicoid responds:

Thank you so much I really enjoy your work and animations.

Three hours Three hours

Do you know...

The gainax series Panty and stockings with gatherbelt? i think you would like it.. a lot!
Plus, That's the sexiest pic i ever seen! Excelent control of the fucking difficult to handle, brush tool of flash.

BizarroJoe responds:

Yeah, I watched the first chapter... And I'm not really much excited about it... <:|
I must admit those lines are not really made just by brush strokes, I tweak and clean nodes with the selection and subselection tools because smoothering is not that perfect and doesn't allow you to make close curves...
But anyways, I'm working faster than with mouse alone!
Your comment is much appreciated, man! ¡Hasta pronto!

Tanned Tanned

Oh amigo! ya casi puedo ver una de tus animaciones

Excelente Joe! FLASH! creo que lo unico que hace falta para hacer una animacion frame by frame es coraje, confianza en tus habilidades y perseverancia, secretamente tambien estoy practicando flash haciendo pequeños proyectos de animacion tradicional acabo de terminar una animacion para mi proyecto de titulo que llego a durar 2 minutos (en un tiempo mas a subire), y con un amigo estamos pensando seriamente en hacer un estudio de animacion indie.

No puedo esperar a ver una animacion Joe Branded. Sexy Babes in ACTION!
As i told you long time ago,i think that your style is perfect for animate! GO FOR IT PARTNER!

BizarroJoe responds:

¡Tienes mucha razón! Lleva tiempo y práctica, pero confìo en que, a la larga, compensará...
Ahora he tenido que "saltarme" las prácticas debido a compromisos varios, pero ya intentaré enseñarte algo, ya... Ya me dirás si voy por buen camino.
Your words have given me a lot of strength!
Thank you very much for your support... partner!

Catnip Catnip

An Bizarro Joe's Art noveau

Zup! Joe
Man! the silhouettes of your female models are so awesome!, definitely your work is an obligated reference point for any artist who want to draw chicks with high level of sinthesis...

Mr joe, are you fammiliar with the work of alphonse mucha?

Heey, Impkid!
My, you're flattering me...! You got it well, I have the goal of achieving a high level of abstraction in my style, yet remaining appealing and understandable... Still, I haven't reached that objective yet. But I'll keep on working on it...

... And of course I'm familiar with Muchá. I've got a folder with a gallery of his works, and other classic artists', in my HDD. This year was his 150th anniversary and I'd like to pay him a homage... I'll see if can get some time to do it.

¡Un abrazo muy fuerte, compañero! ¡Hasta la próxima!

Real Boy! Real Boy!

Wow its awesome, creepy and clever!!

it reminded me a chapter of the grim adventures of billy and mandy, the one of pinochio trying to eat billy to become a real boy! funny...
beautiful too

Girlchan Character Contest Girlchan Character Contest

Hola ke tal!!

Hehehe es dificil encontrar artistas que escriban sus comentarios en español.
Hola soy christian, saludos desde Chile.
HAHA esto se ha convertido en la competencia de quien hace el personaje mas SEXY xD, esta genial. Tambien estoy participando, si quieres hechale un vistazo a mi galeria, quizas en alguna oportunidad podamos trabajar en un colaborativo.

ciberman001 responds:

Hola Christian, que tal? si tienes razon, es raro encontrar artistas aqui en newgrounds que sean de habla hispana. Con respecto al concurso creo que tienes razon en un punto esto se transformo en quien dibuja el character mas atractivo, pues pienzo ya hay mucho guey en Girlchan in Paradise (como en cualquien shonen jeje) y ya hace falta otra figura femenina jeje.
Pues mucha suerte con el concurso y haber que tal nos va en el ranking jeje

Let Me Show You Them Let Me Show You Them

Its awesome!

The fact of using the nature of your pokemon to design their appearance is truly original, I'm training and studying a lot of pokemon lately (nature, stats etc) when i finished to make my six-pokemon team i will draw a picture i swear!!

I'm training Lock (Metagross) Slayer (tyranitar) and Reaper (Garchomp)
They are unstoppable!
Your style is great man, Keep up the awesome work

Saludos!

zelda redesigns zelda redesigns

Stalfos is my favorite

But i hoped to see king bulblin,
Your work is awesome lenko, i still cant find something like it.
You earned your place in this site, i'm still trying to do that xD
but its hard.

Well cya

Sannu Sannu

you got there a really good plot!

That would make a great story for an animation, dude, you should think about make it.

A girl wich talent was never well accepted, then she begins to practice for take her revenge upon the people who mistreated her.

She begins to learn the dark side of the music (or something like that) and ends with the composition of the darkest song ever made. The requiem of the zombies.

The stories of revenge are my favourites xD.

Sleep Talker Sleep Talker

Oahh!! im not the only one!

This one time, i was trying to catch a volbeat on pokemon emerald version, and i was trying all afternoon since 16:00, saying "stupid bug come out already!!" and i felt sleep at 23:00, then my mom tried to wake me, and i said in dreams: B..BUUG! bug stupid bug... i dont even remember it, but my mom told me about it the next morning XD.

Sabtastic, i love your work! not only because of the amazing technique but the passion that i can see in your work!!

PLEASE check my stuff, and tell me what you think