Surprise Counter - Episode 1 Surprise Counter - Episode 1

Misandry!!! Misandry everywhere!!! i seriously don't get it... your animation skills are amazing but i have a serious problem with the story development... this is just like... mindless anime... the escence of mindless anime (however, if you are in some way getting revenge of a girl that mistreated you by doing this... i support you brah) Still i never saw this level of professionalism in an anime-like cartoon, it's really, very impresive, keep makind these dude, but next time a little less cliche plz! PLZ!

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Your imagination is going just in the right way partner, keep improving, don't ever stop animating and thinking in new ways to tell your stories!

SnowBrahs SnowBrahs

You made it already? xD awesome dude! and there it was the punchline! xD crap! i didn't expect that hahahahaha, chilean animators to the power! your keyframes are SO much better now! i want that xP. I'm going now, to keep working in my skills xD

Dragon Age Legends: Remix Dragon Age Legends: Remix

Awesome

This is better than the actual game! please get it into facebook!!

The Breach The Breach

dead space, event horizon, metroid, the mist!

This is THE plataform survival horror i was waiting for ! very good job, incredible atmosphere, backgrounds, monster design, the lack only was in the animations, but it doesn't take off the credits of this game.... simply amazing!

you have to be an asshole to rate this game below eight points!

NG Orchestration 09 NG Orchestration 09

PGegen, since five months i've been working with this wonderful theme in an animation proyect , it has taken a long time. I'm sorry for don't asking for it before, i thought that if i made the promise of finish it i would never do it, but i didn't stop, and i'm going to make it, i'm sure. So if you got the time please check the preview that i posted in my profile. Thanks for your work man, you are a great composer

Dead At War Dead At War

Sorry for not asking first xD

Thanks for creating this amazing piece. it fits perfectly with my animation, please, watch it if you like, i hope you get more listeners now, you deserve it dude!

ArtificialFear responds:

Wow! It fit quite well! Feel free to use any of my music anytime. That's what it's here for!

The Assassin's Memo The Assassin's Memo

THIS IS SO PERFECT!!!

i was searching for audio for my next animation project... something dramatic, for the danger scenes and i found THIS!!!! it almost made me jump!
great job man!!

Bosa responds:

Good. I hope to be able to see your project some time.

Gold and Ivory Gold and Ivory

I like your human figure study, it reminds me of final fantasy body type, this one is really inventive! greetings

Toxicoid responds:

Thank you so much I really enjoy your work and animations.

Three hours Three hours

Do you know...

The gainax series Panty and stockings with gatherbelt? i think you would like it.. a lot!
Plus, That's the sexiest pic i ever seen! Excelent control of the fucking difficult to handle, brush tool of flash.

BizarroJoe responds:

Yeah, I watched the first chapter... And I'm not really much excited about it... <:|
I must admit those lines are not really made just by brush strokes, I tweak and clean nodes with the selection and subselection tools because smoothering is not that perfect and doesn't allow you to make close curves...
But anyways, I'm working faster than with mouse alone!
Your comment is much appreciated, man! ¡Hasta pronto!

Tanned Tanned

Oh amigo! ya casi puedo ver una de tus animaciones

Excelente Joe! FLASH! creo que lo unico que hace falta para hacer una animacion frame by frame es coraje, confianza en tus habilidades y perseverancia, secretamente tambien estoy practicando flash haciendo pequeños proyectos de animacion tradicional acabo de terminar una animacion para mi proyecto de titulo que llego a durar 2 minutos (en un tiempo mas a subire), y con un amigo estamos pensando seriamente en hacer un estudio de animacion indie.

No puedo esperar a ver una animacion Joe Branded. Sexy Babes in ACTION!
As i told you long time ago,i think that your style is perfect for animate! GO FOR IT PARTNER!

BizarroJoe responds:

¡Tienes mucha razón! Lleva tiempo y práctica, pero confìo en que, a la larga, compensará...
Ahora he tenido que "saltarme" las prácticas debido a compromisos varios, pero ya intentaré enseñarte algo, ya... Ya me dirás si voy por buen camino.
Your words have given me a lot of strength!
Thank you very much for your support... partner!